Dental bleaching or teeth whitening is used to correct discoloration of teeth. Discoloration can be caused by staining, aging, decay or chemical damage.
At Arena Family Dental Care,we offer a safe method for creating a beautiful smile with custom in-home bleach trays and solution.
- Deliver the custom trays (after a few days)
- Purchase special bleaching agent from us
- Wear them
At your first visit, impressions are taken of your upper and lower teeth and custom mouthpieces are fabricated.
Within a few days your custom bleach trays will be ready for you to pick up. We provide you with a special bleaching agent that you place into the trays. You will wear your custom trays with bleach for no more than one hour per day.
When your teeth reach the brightness you want, only occasional treatment is needed to maintain your new smile.
- Whitening is not a permanent solution.
- Smoking or consuming staining foods or drinks may cause the whiteness to fade.
- Sensitivity may occur.
- Can cause mild gum irritation.
- Serious side effects are unlikely.
- Do not bleach teeth while pregnant. Since the procedure is cosmetic, postpone until after delivery.
- In cases of severe tooth discoloration, bleaching may not work . Under these conditions, crowns or veneers may be the better option to obtain a desired result.